! Wir stellen trotz Corona ein. Mehr über unseren Bewerbungsprozess findest du auf der Startseite unserer Karrierehomepage !
protel is one of the world's leading providers of hotel management software. Our technology and service solutions are developed at protel's headquarters in Dortmund, Germany and distributed through a global network of business partners. Our motto: Experience meets innovation! Our drive: Providing our customers with the most efficient solutions! The result: Technology that's fun! Our cloud and on-premise solutions continue to set new standards in the hospitality industry - whether at the front office, in online sales, or with role-specific apps for hotel managers and their teams.
Our company headquarters in Dortmund, Germany, is looking for a full-time
Teamleiter DevOps (m/w/d)
The tasks are manifold
- Führung des Teams
- Betreuung der Cloud Infrastruktur bei Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Analysis and elimination of malfunctions and resource bottlenecks
- Continuous development and documentation of existing solutions and system landscapes
- Beratung des Projektmanagement in Bezug auf internationale Rollout und Migrationsstrategien
- Entwicklung technische Konzepte für kundenspezifische Anforderungen unter Berücksichtigung der Sicherstellung von Qualitäts und Sicherheitsstandards
- Programmierung von Deployment und Wartungsrezepten
What you need to bring along besides dedication and fun in technology
- Abgeschlossenes Studium der Informatik oder vergleichbare Ausbildung, bzw. einschlägige Ber ufspraxis
- Mehrjährige Erfahrung in der Administration von Linux Systemen in Cloudumgebung (AWS, GCE, Azure)
- Several years of experience with network architecture, TCP/IP and firewalls (appliance, iptables, BSD packet filter)
- Secure knowledge of SSL/TLS transport and knowledge of at least the HTTP protocol
- Programming experience in at least one common script language (shell, python, ruby, etc.)
- Experience with agile development concepts and tools
- Very good command of both spoken and written German and English
- Ability to work independently and strong communication skills
- Kreativität sowie Mut und Offenheit Veränderungen voranzutreiben und mitzugehen
What you should expect from protel
- Austausch im Team von mehr als 90 protel Softwareentwicklern
- Work in a rapidly growing company with subsidiaries in Vienna and Atlanta
- Flat hierarchies and open communication channels
- Work in an international, open-minded, and committed team that never forgets to have fun
- The perspective to get to know different worlds of technology and always try something new
- The chance to get involved, be creative, and to actively shape our future
- The opportunity to learn a great deal and to develop and grow personally
- Flexible working hours
- Hoodies instead of ties - come as you are!
- A smooth start to the day with coffee specialities, free drinks, and fresh fruit
- Feel-Good package with onboarding, local gym use, company parties, corporate benefits program, teamsporting events, summer ice-cream, and much more...
- If you're still having a bad day, one of our 14 office dogs will certainly help cheer you up
We would be happy to look at your certificates and references. What interests us even more is who you are, what you enjoy doing, and what your passions are. If this fits in with our goals, you will be able to achieve great things here at protel hotelsoftware, while developing yourself personally. We'd really like to get to know you. Just send us your application to firstname.lastname@example.org or directly via our Contact Form. Please also state your salary expectations, your earliest possible starting date, and how you found out about the position. Feel free to visit our website to find out more about protel hotelsoftware.
protel hotelsoftware GmbH
Director of Development
Europaplatz 8 | 44269 Dortmund
T: +49 231 915 93 0